Rosé + Prosecco Gummy Bears Recipe
Easy DIY Wine Lollies to make at home
The ultimate DIY treat this summer is rosé and prosecco gummy bears! They are also really simple to prepare and only require 3 ingredients. We have tasted a range of wine flavours and the Rosé and Prosecco definitely are the winners in our humble (but experienced) wine drinking opinion. Now when you make these delicious little treats, don’t expect store bought rubbery bites but slightly chewy parcels of delicious, wine flavoured sweets.
You can make these using gummy bear moulds (we found some on ebay), however we actually prefer using larger Rose moulds that we found at Spotlight.
Of course it doesn’t matter what moulds you use, it all tastes the same, but we do think the Rose and heart moulds look particularly cute (and impressive!).
Prosecco and Rosé Gummy Bears Recipe
- 2-3 moulds (we got this one from Spotlight)
- sugar thermometer (we got this one from Spotlight)
- 1 cup of 6Ft6 Rosé (we also made a batch using Prosecco and they was delish too!)
- ½ cup of sugar
- 3 tbsp. of powdered gelatin
- Add 6Ft6 Rosé, sugar and gelatin in a saucepan over medium to low heat (to keep alcohol in, ensure temperature stays under 90 degrees)
- Whisk for 2-3 minutes or until sugar and gelatin have dissolved
- Using a glass measuring cup with a spout, pour mixture over the gummy bear molds (we used a selection from Spotlight – here )
- Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes or until gelatin has set
- Once set, pop bears out from the mold
- Store uneaten prosecco gummy bears in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Photos by The Wild Social
Styling by Styled by Desire