Dive into Luxury with Our
Moorabool Valley Escape Giveaway!
Get ready for an unforgettable getaway worth over $4k!
🍇 Wine & Dine Like Royalty
Sip and savour your way through Geelong with a wine journey like no other. Stay in style at the Novotel Geelong, perched right on the waterfront – the hottest spot in town!
Take flight on a morning hot air balloon ride with Liberty Balloon Flights and behold the city from the clouds. Then, embark on a lavish wine tour for four with Epic Taste Experiences, hopping from one exquisite winery to another.
🍽️ Indulge Your Taste Buds
Feast like kings and queens with a sumptuous lunch for four with Pinchy’s at Austin’s, paired with the finest wines from Austin’s and 6Ft6 cellar door. And the best part? You get to choose $500 worth of wine to take home, handpicked by you during a personalized tasting session.
Prize Package Includes:
Boasting one of the best locations in Geelong, right on the waterfront and in the heart of the CBD, Novotel Geelong is the region’s premier hotel.
Includes two x double rooms for four people, daily breakfast and car parking.
Valued at $1740
You’ll connect with our local makers and growers across the region to taste a sample of the region’s finest culinary delights. We’ll craft you an itinerary that includes an assortment of flavoursome options.
- Pick up and drop off at your location
- Visit three venues in the Moorabool Valley wine region
- Tastings at each venue
Valued at $788
At Liberty Balloon Flights we aim for you to have fun and feel safe whilst admiring spectacular views from the air. Your magical balloon flight will take place over or close to Geelong at sunrise. Breakfast is included.
Valued at $1552
The Pinchy’s founders, husband and wife team Jeremy and Samara, are the brains and brawn behind the Pinchy’s brand. Their Bourke St restaurant was opened in 2019 and has fast become the hot spot for Melbourne’s favourite lobster roll. Pinchy’s will be having a kitchen residency at the Austin’s and 6Ft6 cellar door from November to January.
Valued at $260
Enjoy a personalised tasting at one of Geelong’s favourite wineries. Taste our range of 13+ wines (and gin) to select your favourites. Choose $800 worth of wine to enjoy with your lunch and take home with you.
Valued at $500
Total Prize package Valued at $4840
Get ready to escape reality and enter a world of indulgence. This is your chance to win an experience that dreams are made of. So, what are you waiting for? Enter now and let the adventure begin! 🚀🍇
Prize to be taken on January 18th and 19th, 2024. Prize can be transferable to another person but not redeemable for cash. Prize can be exchanged for gift vouchers at the discretion of 6Ft6. We can not guarantee the gift vouchers will equal the same amount as per the original prize. The hot air balloon flight is dependent on weather. In the case that the flight does not go ahead, you will be able to reschedule a flight at another time with Liberty Balloon flights based on their availability.
By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter. See 6ft6wine.com/moorabool-valley-giveaway for full terms. Open to Victorian residents over the age of 18. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Competition opens 1/11/2023 at 09:00 AM and closes 08/01/2024 at 11:59 PM. Major Prize winner drawn 9/11/24 at 11:00 AM at Promoter’s Premises at 870 Steiglitz Road, Sutherlands Creek, VIC 3331. One entry will be drawn to win the Minor Prize. The total prize pool valued at $ (incl. GST). Winners notified by email and published online at 6ft6wine.com/moorabool-valley-giveaway from 9/11/2024 for 28 days. The Promoter is 6Ft6 Wine as trustee for Austin’s Wines Unit Trust (ABN 83 874 322 417) of 870 Steiglitz Road, Sutherlands Creek, VIC 3331.
6Ft6 Wine a Moorabool Valley Weekend Escape
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Victoria, Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is 6Ft6 Wine as trustee for Austin’s Wines Unit Trust (ABN 83 874 322 417) (the ‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s address is 870 Steiglitz Road, Sutherlands Creek , VIC 3331.
How to enter
6. To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below): Entrants to visit 6ft6wine.com/moorabool-valley-giveaway to enter their details.
7. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
8. Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
9. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
10. The competition commences on 1/11/2023 at 09:00 AM and closes 09/01/2024 at 11:59 PM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The Major Prize winner will be the first valid entries drawn at Promoter’s Premises at 870 Steiglitz Road, Sutherlands Creek, VIC 3331 on 9/01/2024 at 11:00 AM.