A summer version of the classic Sangria cocktail.
You can’t get much fresher than this! This Watermelon Sangria is the perfect balance of sweet watermelon and an aromatic dry Sauvignon Blanc, a winning combo!
This is designed to be shared, serve in a jug and bring a little summer into your home.
- Ice cubes
- 1⁄2 seedless watermelon, peeled and cubed
- Watermelon balls, for garnish
- 1 bottle 6Ft6 Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or other triple sec
- 1/2 cup Citrus Syrup (or sugar syrup)
- Mint leaves, to garnish
1 - In a blender, puree the watermelon cubes. Pour through a fine strainer into a jug
2 - Add 6Ft6 Sauvignon Blanc, vodka, Cointreau and citrus syrup
3 - Stir and refrigerate for at least two hours
4 - Add ice cubes to glassware
5 - Stir again, then pour sangria into ice-filled glasses
6 - Garnish with mint