Toast to the Coast 2018 is just around the corner and we're thrilled to be a part of the most highly anticipated wine events on both locals and tourists' calendars.
In 2018, we're hosting a Sip & Graze event with a stellar line-up of food, cocktails and entertainment that will make you want to stay here all day.
Annie’s Kitchen will be providing delicious food to watch our wines, including:
- Prosecco & Oyster Bar
- Raclette & Chardonnay
- Beef Brisket Burgers & Pinot Noir
- Chocolate Olive Oil Cupcakes & Shiraz for dessert.
Wine tastings from 6Ft6 and Austins & Co. will be flowing all weekend including all your 6Ft6 and Austins favourites. We will also have our famous Frosé and Pinot Gris Mojitos served from our Frankie van. Beer, cider and coffee will also be available for those that need to mix it up.
Chill out zone & kids area
To ensure you're feeling right at home, we will have a chill-out area with lawn games and plenty of seating to allow you to kick up your feet. We will also have a kids zone to keep the little ones occupied.
To top it all off, Abe Anderson will be playing smooth tunes all weekend to keep that buzzing atmosphere alight.
- Wine Tastings from our 6Ft6 and Austins range
- A delicious array of food from Annie's Kitchen
- Our Frankie caravan bar serving frozen cocktails including frosé and pinot gris mojitos!
- Music all weekend by Abe Anderson.
- Kids zone including drawing station and lawn games
We can't welcome you back to Austins & Co. for Toast to the Coast in 2018, to book your tickets for the Moorabool route, buy your tickets to Toast here